- 1 Tbsp. organic coconut oil
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 celery stalks, sliced
- 1lb shiitake mushrooms, sliced and stems removed
- 5 tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. turmeric
- 12 cups water
- 4 heads baby bok choy, bottoms removed
- ½ head kale, rinsed and chopped (without stems)
- Warm the coconut oil in a large stockpot over medium heat. Add the onions and sauté for 5 minutes, or until translucent. Add the minced garlic and cook for another minute.
- Toss the sliced celery and mushrooms into the pot and cook for another 10 minutes, or until the mushrooms have wilted. Add the spices and water and let the broth simmer over a low flame for 1 hour.
- Add the bok choy and kale in the last 10 minutes of the cooking time, so they can wilt. Serve this soup warm and you can store it for up to 1 week in the refrigerator.
No time to make this? Try a delicious bone broth already made! Bone broths should be a part of everyone’s health regimen. All you have to do is heat it up. They stay fresh in your freezer for 4 months, or 1 week in the frig. Check them out. Their beef is not only pasture-raised, but AGA Certified grass fed and finished with raising practices that go beyond organic. Pasture-raised chickens , 100% organic veggies and herbs! All that and their broths are also gluten free, antibiotic free, hormone free, and good!
Use “BEORGANICALLYOU” as the code when you check out and get $10 off your order.