The Easy Way to go Gluten Free
Gluten and its many variations can cause simple digestive sensitivities or serious conditions like celiac disease.
When gluten causes intestinal permeability, vitamins & minerals in the foods you eat do not make it where they need to go.
Has your doctor advised you to go gluten-free or you’ve decided to make some changes to your diet for health reasons?
Perhaps you know a little about gluten or how to avoid it but still need some help to fully take advantage of going gluten-free.
If any of this sounds familiar to you then you need the ebook How to Go Gluten-Free.
What’s in the Ebook?
- Introduction to the Gluten-Free Diet
- The Problem with Gluten for Some People
- Celiac Disease
- Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity (NCGS)
- Gluten Ataxia
- Wheat Allergy
- Intestinal Permeability
- The Benefits of Reducing or Cutting Out Gluten
- Weight Loss
- Your Digestive Health Improves
- Energy Boost
- Healthy Cholesterol Level
- Lowered Chance of Chronic Disease
- What You Can and Can’t Eat on a Gluten-Free Diet
- Foods to Avoid
- What You Can Eat
- Easy and Healthy Gluten-Free Food Swaps
- Adapting to a Gluten-Free Diet
- Apps That Can Help
- Gluten-Free Out and About
- Avoiding Gluten from Other Sources
You don’t have to go through the struggles you’re probably experiencing such as inflammation, digestive issues, weight gain, feeling tired, you name it.
And, you don’t have to deprive yourself either. You just have to know what to do.